Remember that feeling when you overcame an obstacle despite all odds? That feeling when you worked hard and finally realized a long cherished dream?
Did you feel that quiet pride, that thrill- that sense of adventure, that moment when you conquered uncertainty with pure conviction?
For a small community of climbers winning the bid to host a climbing World Cup in India is a dream come true. And as the world watches INDIA host a World Cup for the first time we're working harder than ever.
Join us INDIA :
- because you believe that sheer passion and determination deserves to be encouraged
- because you believe INDIA's top national climbers deserve a chance to compete with the world's best on home turf
- because you believe INDIA can easily host a spectacular international event if we can all come together
Join the movement:
1. Donate to our campaign to bring the climbing wall to India
2. Be a guardian of the wall and campaign for us
If you wish to start a fund raiser, please click on 'Start a Campaign' and follow the few easy steps. Or if you simply want to contribute towards the cause, click here: http://climbingworldcup.ketto.org/giriviharforclimbingwc .
- World Champion climbers have visited India's natural climbing sites and bolted new routes in partnership with India's national climbers
- Climbing is the only sport with a live DJ playing music that athlete's request during the competition
- India's Manikandan Kumar has won 2 gold and 6 silver medals at international para-climbing World Cups
- Climbing is one of the fastest growing sports, 3000 people climb for the first time each day
- Para-climbing includes categories for blind climbers and amputees
- The share of female climbers is very high (38% vs. usual maximum 31%)
- Climbing is making its debut at the Asian Games 2018 and is shortlisted to be introduced as a new sport in the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo
- Indian climbers won 4 medals at the recent 2015 Youth Asian Climbing Championships
If you wish to start a fund raiser, please click on 'Start a Campaign' and follow the few easy steps. Or if you simply want to contribute towards the cause, click here: http://climbingworldcup.ketto.org/giriviharforclimbingwc
To hold a climbing World Cup India must import an internationally certified climbing wall. And first-time organizers must make a full advance payment. That’s a tall order. The event is scheduled for 13-16 May 2016 in Navi Mumbai and we need to raise the funds with immediate urgency.
So we appeal to you, the passionate people of India let’s bring the wall home.
The world is watching - Can INDIA hold her first world cup in climbing, a sport shortlisted to feature as a new sport in the Olympics in 2020?! Can INDIA pull this off?
Of course we can!
When we come together, we stand tall. Join the movement that brings one of the world’s fastest growing sports to India for the first time!
If you wish to start a fund raiser, please click on 'Start a Campaign' and follow the few easy steps. Or if you simply want to contribute towards the cause, click here: https://climbingworldcup.ketto.org/Giriviharforclimbingworldcup .
Your donation is tax exempt and qualifies under section 80G of the IT act.
Get more information about the event here: http://www.giriviharworldcup.com/